Rising Vacations srl, its agents, employees and representatives are not responsible for any damages, accidents, losses, detention, annoyance, consequential damages of any kind; delays, and expenses due to the same; quarantine, strikes, force majeure; disturbances, government actions, restrictions or regulations, discontinuance or change in transit or hotel services or schedules or rate changes; and any other causes over which we have no control and which are not caused by any negligence, wrongful action or omission on the part of Rising Vacations srl, its agents, employees and any associated companies.
Without limiting the above, you are hereby given notice, and you hereby understand and agree that all tickets issued, and all arrangements for transport or conveyance, or for hotel accommodations, and any other arrangements provided herein, are made only on the expressed condition that Rising Vacations srl, its agents, employees and representatives shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, problem or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of any defect in any vehicle or aircraft or other means of conveyance, or through the acts, omissions or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying the passengers herewith, or of any hotel proprietor or servant, or any other person, firm or entity, not under the direct supervision, control or employment of Rising Vacations srl, its agents, employees, representatives and associated companies.
- Credit card
- Stripe – Gestpay
- Bank transfer
Individually Customized Travel Packages
Rising Vacations srl offers individually customized travel packages to European countries.
Payment procedures for packages are:
- a 30% non refundable and non-transferrable deposit is due when order is confirmed.
- the remainder of 70% of package price is due 60 days prior of departure date and is non-refundable.
- if order is placed within 60 days of departure date, the full amount of the package is due at reservation and is non-refundable.
Within a 15 business days after final payment you will receive an email with a detailed confirmation of all the services booked. Your confirmation will have all necessary information on the accommodation and services you have booked. Please read carefully.
- Not every reservation can be changed. Last minute changes are usually not possible.
- Any changes made after your order or deposit is paid will be charged $50 per changed item, unless differently agreed with your agent.
- Any changes requested within 10 days from your departure date will be charged $100 per changed item.
All deposits and final payments on packages are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Rising Vacations srl strongly recommends the purchase of a full-coverage travel insurance to protect against unforeseen events.
Local city taxes
Many European cities charge a local city tax, which is paid by travelers directly to the hotels. These taxes are generally between € 2 and € 5 per person per night (or can be a % of the room cost per night) depending on the city and the category of the hotel, and cannot be prepaid. This tax is the sole responsibility of the traveler.
Passport / Visa
Travelers will each need a current passport valid for up to 6 months after return of travel. Please contact your destinations’ nearest consulate for updated details on visa requirements. Costs of visas and border crossing fees are at the client’s responsibility.
Rising Vacations srl arranges accommodations in hotels, villas, farmhouses, castles, all of which are independently managed.
- Rising Vacations srl will not be responsible for any injury sustained during your stay in any of the properties booked, or resulting from breakdown of water, gas, electricity, phone, swimming pool filter systems, road conditions, and overall conditions of the property.
- Once selecting Rising Vacations srl to arrange your accommodations and paying in full you agree to release Rising Vacations srl from any claims of damages for refund or credit. You further agree that any claim for refund or credit will be made directly to the accommodating property or properties. Therefore, if problems arise during your stay or if the accommodation is not to your liking, you have the responsibility to contact the property management immediately and see if they can find a better solution for you.
- Booking and deposit policies (including deposits and utilities in case of rental) applied are those of the particular property.
- For all booking through other companies, their general conditions of lease will also apply.
- Failure to pay in accordance to the rental agreement will result in cancellation of the reserved property, and a cancellation fee will apply.
- Rising Vacations srl will not be responsible for damage, injury or travel cancellation charges resulting from cancellation of a confirmed accommodation due to booking error of the property’s management or of Rising Vacations srl.
- It will be your responsibility to arrive at the property at the scheduled time and to let us (or the property owner) knows of any variation of your arrival time.
- Only the agreed number of people will be able to be accommodated at the property, and you will have the responsibility to act in a respectful and civilized manner. Should the number of people exceed the number of people agreed upon, or should you behave in a manner that is not respectful and civilized, the property owner has the right to refuse entrance to the property.
No refund will be possible on booked & paid hotels, villas, castles or farmhouses.
Walking and coach tours, group and private
Rising Vacations srl offers private and group city tours in European countries. All walking tours are with officially authorized guides.
- Rising Vacations srl does not guarantee availability of tours.
- Rising Vacations srl and any of its affiliates and hired guides will not be responsible for any injury sustained during a walking tour, nor for injury or other damage resulting from the use of a taxi during transfers from the hotel to the beginning of the tour and back, and for transfers within the tour.
- It will be your responsibility to be at the meeting point on time. Tours go on rain or shine.
For group tours, you will most likely miss the tour if don’t arrive on time. Missed tours due to late arrivals cannot be refunded.
For private tours, if you are tardy, it is your responsibility to call the number or numbers provided in the confirmation email. Delays over 30 minutes will result in a penalty fee of Euro 50 for every half hour (or portions of it) after the first 30 minutes. If the delay is over 1.5 hours from the time of the appointment, the tour will be cancelled and no refund will be granted. If other arrangements are made between you and the guide, additional charges might apply.
- Length of tours is approximate; a variation of about 20 minutes, more or less, is standard, and depends on the amount of people present at the visited venue, traffic and walking speed, and other factors.
- It will be your responsibility to follow the instructions given in the confirmation, which will have name, telephone and cell phone of your guide(s) or of the guides’ coordinator, who you will be able to contact the evening prior to your tour./li>
- You will be responsible to let the guide know of any dissatisfaction when it occurs so that prompt measures can be initiated.
- Unless differently specified, entrance tickets to museums and sites are not included in the cost of the tours. Charges for entrance tickets to museums and sites visited with a tour are subject to change without notice by any museum management. Rising Vacations srl will do its best to keep you informed of current rates, but is not responsible for any error in terms of the cost of any ticket. It will be your responsibility to pay the amount due shown in the receipt and displayed at the museum, or site, on the date of your visit.
No refund will be possible on booked & paid walking and coach tours.
Private drivers, transfers, boat excursions, balloon rides
Rising Vacations srl acts as an agent of selected European private limousine companies and boat excursionists. European law requires full insurance for all drivers and vehicles.
- Rising Vacations srl will not be responsible for any death, injury or damage resulting from any arranged transfer, driving service, boat excursion, or balloon flight.
- It will be your responsibility to be at the meeting point on time. If you are late, it is your responsibility to call the number or numbers provided in the confirmation email. Otherwise, the driver will be obliged to wait for you for one hour only. If the driver is late, it is your responsibility to call the number or numbers provided in the confirmation email as well.
- For transportation to and from an airport, it will be your responsibility to provide the exact flight number, departure and arrival time. In case of a delayed flight, the driver will know and will be waiting for you at no additional cost.
- It will be your responsibility to inform Rising Vacations srl if you have more luggage than 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on. If a larger vehicle or an extra vehicle is required for the extra luggage, you will be responsible for the price difference.
No refund will be possible on booked and paid driving services.
In case you will lose the flight connection to Europe, please call the driver or advise us by mail or by phone as soon as possible.
Rising Vacations srl offers a reservation service for tickets to opera, concerts and other events in Europe. All the venues where these events take place are independently owned and managed.
- Rising Vacations srl does not guarantee availability of tickets.
- Calendar of events is updated regularly and to our best knowledge. Rising Vacations srl, however, is not responsible for errors in the online calendar.
- Rising Vacations srl will be securing the tickets on your behalf, in the selected price range. Orders will be placed by phone or online either directly with the venue where the performance is staged, or with an authorized ticket agency or broker. Acceptance of terms and conditions authorizes Rising Vacations srl to complete the requested purchase on your behalf which will be final and non-refundable.
- In most cases, tickets will be picked up at the box office by presenting your passport and a copy of the confirmation email. Rising Vacations srl is not responsible if instructions contained in the confirmation emails are not followed properly. Rising Vacations srl will inform you when tickets will be mailed to your address and if there will be additional shipping charges. For tickets to special events, custom arrangements are made.
- For some venues, tickets will be paid in advance; for others, Rising Vacations srl will charge a reservation fee, and you will pay for the entrance tickets at the door.
- If a certain event is sold out at the venue’s box office, Rising Vacations srl may be able to purchase tickets on your behalf from other sources. In this case, there will be additional charges, related to the degree of difficulty, and the cost of obtaining these tickets.
- For reduced price tickets it will be your responsibility to show proof of eligibility (students under the age of 26 will need to have valid student ID; seniors over 65 will need to have a valid ID).
- You are responsible for being at the venue at the indicated time or before the beginning of the show. Otherwise, you will be able to enter only after intermission. No refund will be possible in this case.
There is no cancellation or refund for tickets to events, including operas, concerts, and special events. Refunds will be possible in certain cases of cancellation of an event due to a labor strike or other unforeseen event or decision by the event’s organizers. Rising Vacations srl will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused by the cancellation of an event or performance. If an event is cancelled by the organizers for any reason, it will be your responsibility to obtain a refund of the face value of the tickets directly at the box office on the day of the performance or within the period granted by the theater. Box office personnel may offer you tickets to another date. You can choose this option, or request a refund. There will be no refund on the reservations fees and any other additional fees charged by Rising Vacations srl.
Rising Vacations srl offers a museum reservation service to avoid the line (where available) at the entrance of selected museums in Europe. All these museums are independently owned and managed.
- Confirmed dates, times, and instructions contained in the confirmation emails will need to be respected, otherwise museums will not be able to honor your reservation. If this happens, reservation fees and tickets will not be refunded. If you request a change of date or time after your reservation is confirmed, there will be an additional fee of Euro 10 per ticket. If that change isn’t possible, no refund will be granted.
- If ordered reservations are not confirmed before departing from home, you have the responsibility to contact Rising Vacations srl at least 2 days before departure to verify the status of your order. If you won’t be able to speak to a person, you have the responsibility of leaving a clear message and letting Rising Vacations srl know the name and phone number of the hotel or other accommodation where you will be staying, and/or your cellular phone number.
- Cost of entrance tickets to museums is subject to change without notice.
- If you arrive late it will be up to the museum officer to allow you in or to refuse entrance.
- Some museum tickets are to be paid on site, others in advance. Rising Vacations srl’ s reservation fee is additional to the cost of the tickets.
- If yours is a last minute order, please indicate pertinent contact information (cell phone, hotel name and phone number, name under which reservation at hotel is made if it is different than yours). There may not be sufficient time to process your order; if this is the case, your order will be cancelled and no charge will be applied. Rising Vacations srl is not responsible for any inconvenience, or damage resulting from cancellation, total or partial, of any order.
No refund will be possible on booked & paid museum tickets and reservations. No refund will be possible in case of museum closing due to unexpected events (ex: strike) or sudden closing of a museum or site for any reason.
Rising Vacations srl offers cooking classes, wine tasting, yoga classes, food tours, language classes through independently owned and managed Italian providers.
- Rising Vacations srl does not guarantee availability of requested classes.
- You are responsible for arriving at your appointment for the class on time and for calling the organizers in case of delay.
There is no cancellation or refund on confirmed and paid classes.
Travel easily with your reservation code or electronic tickets.
Conditions and refund policy
No refund will be possible for purchased tickets and missed trains.